Creative Director & Business Consultant 2006-to present, Firma Micael Wahlberg
Working with clients in the fields of Digital Strategy, Corporate Identity and e-commerce.
- Brand Building
- Online Marketing
- Green Marketing
- Website Strategy and Development
- Evangelism and Leadership
Creative Director & CEO 2010-2011, Lord Byron AB
Responsibility for 15 clients and their Marketing, Branding and Digital Strategy. Lord Byron has six employees and annual turnover of one million USD.
- CEO Lord Byron AB
- Creative Director Lord Byron AB
- Marketing Manager Avalanche Capital AB
- Digital Strategy and Corporate Identity for small and medium sized enterprises within the Avalanche Capital group
Senior Art Director & Business Consultant 2008-2009, Creuna AB
Client Manager for several clients. E-commerce strategy for ASSA ABLOY. See: ASSA ABLOY
- Conceptual responsibility for ASSA ABLOY.
- ASSA ABLOY has 300 sites in 50 countries to be converted to "One Web"
- E-commerce consultant within Creuna AB for several customers
Web Manager & Creative Director 1998-2008, Stadium AB
Responsibility for Stadium online communication 1998-2008 with five employees and about one million USD in annual budget. See: stadium.se
- Responsibility for Stadium all Web services in three countries, stadium.se, stadium.dk and stadium.fi
- Increased amount of unique visitors, 50-100% annual since 1998
- Current unique visitors is about 100 000 per day
- Project leader for the construction of Stadium Intranet, sites and digital campaigns
- Project leader for the construction of community on stadium.se
- Member of the Stadium Marketing board 2000-2008
- Member of the Stadium IT board 2004-2007
- Responsible Stadium Internet board 2005-2008
Client and Brands I worked with
Stadium, Everest, Warp, Puma, Adidas, Nike, Peak Performance, Puma, Casall, Willys, ASSA ABLOY, SJ...
Örebro Art School 1997-1999, Bachelor Art
Graduated with focus on Conceptual Art and Art Theory.
Örebro University 1996-1997, Bachelor Communication
Graduated with a focus on media and communication studies. The paper examined the media of the war in Bosnia. The main issue was how the warring parts used promotional to bring propaganda to the media.
Örebro University 1988-1992, Bachelor Marketing and Economics
Degree with a focus on marketing and financing. The paper charted the environment for small and innovative growth companies with a focus on marketing and venture capital.
my Mood Boards: Pinterest
my Mood Blog: wahlberg.tumblr.com
my e-commerce: designer.se
my e-commerce: Behance